Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Chicag08 Day 1 - Wednesday

Our team arrived here in Chicago safely and we went straight to Little India. It is a place where a lot of Muslims and Hindus live. We get to learn more about their culture as we listened to Pastor Mark explain about their culture and beliefs, then we get to listen to Sanica, an India native, about her testimony and how she got to know Jesus and all the trials that she had to go through until she met Jesus. Then we ate lunch in one of their more famous restaurant and we got to walk around and meet people and see how they live their lives.

We are at the hotel right now and I must say that it is beautiful. I will post some pictures of it together with my student group tomorrow. I would've posted some now (together with our group picture) but my card reader seems to be acting up again. Hope it works tomorrow.

No comments: