Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I'm refreshed

Wow, I think I slept over 12 hours! I remember hitting the sack before 12 MN last night and if it wasn't for the phone ringing around 12:40 PM then I would've probably slept more. I had a little headache when I woke up probably because I slept longer than usual, but now I'm refreshed. I'm rarin' to go to the bible study later on at church and see some of the students I was with at the mission trip and those that weren't but close to me.

I just posted a bunch of Chicag08 mission trip pics on my Facebook account for all of you to enjoy. Check it out, here are the links... Batch 1 and Batch 2

Last week I posted that the new Batman movie (The Dark Knight) will have to wait... I've scheduled myself and some students to watch it tomorrow. I can't wait to see this movie, many say it is better than Iron Man shown just before summer. If it's true then I'm gonna have a great time watching this!

No comments: