Monday, July 14, 2008

Journey... in 3D

Later on today, I will be watching the new movie Journey to the Center of the Earth in 3D at Carmike Encore Plaza Cinemas in Elkhart.


It's been a while since I saw a 3D movie and I'm pretty excited about this one. (As a matter of fact, I don't even remember the last one I saw! LOL!) Well, I'm excited because I've only read good reviews for this movie. The effects are nice and modern. Hopefully, I get to post some of my experience either tonight or tomorrow. Oh and another movie I want to watch is Hellboy II: The Golden Army. It's currently the #1 movie here beating Hancock.

UPDATE: It's 5PM and I just got back from the movie. It's just a lot of fun... don't expect a story. It's very wholesome so you can take your family with you. And I get to take home my 3D glasses! By the way, I went to watch it with Noah.

No comments: